Wednesday, April 26, 2006

ABCs

ABC'S

A - Available: Nope.
A - Age: 14
A - Annoyance: OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARMS?~!?!?!?
B - Best Friends: Kaci and Sheila and Krista.
B - Bar: <333
B - Birthday: 9/27
C - Crush: Chris.
C - Car: F-150 - black, axels raised
C - Cat(s): Spellbound
D - Pets Name: Fisihes...
D - Dads Name: James
D - Dog: Hidei
E - Easiest Person To Talk To: Krista
E - Eggs: YUM!
E - Email: G-mail
F - Favorite Color: Red, purple, or black. Anything neon. Anything pastel/
F - Food: TACO BELL
F - Foreign slang: what the _ y hell?
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
G - God: yes
G - Good Time: Night
H - Hair Color: , r, auburn, green
H - Height: 5’6
H - Happy: Sure
I - Ice Cream: Cookies n Cream
I - Instrument: Piano and Bass
I - Idol: Les Claypool
J - Jewelry: I'm lovin it
J - Job: Teaching
J - Joke: Uhm. You might be a redneck if your new TV stand is your old TV
K - Kids: none
K - Karate: no thanks
K - Kung Fu: hustle?
L - Longest Car Ride: 4 days to Ohio
L - Longest Relationship: 10 months. :(
L - Love: 'Sokay when you got the right person.
M - Milk Flavor: Chocolate
M - Mothers Name: Jo
M - Movie Last Watched: NoteBook
N - Number of Siblings: primus (LAtin - 1)
N - Northern or Southern: Southern
N - Name: Victoria
O - One Wish: Chris to love me.
O - One Phobia: Shaving my head.
O - Otter Pop: wtf?
P - Parents are they married or divorced: divorced
P - Part of your appearance you like best: My lips and eyes
P - Part of your personality you like best: My humor/sarcasm
Q - Quote: durrr... 'It's not where we stand that matters, but where we're moving."
Q - Question for the next person: Would you chase me around in your underwear?
Q - Quick or Slow: Slow
R - Reason to smile: Love
R - Reality TV Show: Eww.
R - Right or Left: Left
S - Song Last Heard: Bohemian Rhapsody
S - Season: Fall/Winter
S - : Female
T - Time you woke up: 5:00am
T - Time Now: 8:33pm
T - Time for bed: 2am
U - Unknown Fact about me: I can't swim.
U - Unicorns: THEY'RE REAL GOD DAMN IT!
U - U are: Pretty.
V - Vegetable you : Brocilli
V - Vegetable you love: Carrots
V - View on Politics: it’s all retarded
W- Worst Habits: cussing
W- Where are you going to travel next: Ohio
W- Watchful: I've got my eye on you o_0
X - X-Rays: broken arm?
X - - : HAWWWWWWWWWT
X - X-tra special someone: Chris.
Y - Year you were born: 91
Y - Year it is now: 06
Y - Yellow: Only if it's neon.
Z - Zoo Animal: ZEBRA
Z - Zodiac: Libra
Z - Zoolander: <3 Will Ferrel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home