Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I hate my dog.

My dog ate my Care Bear. Freaking son of a... Phwoar. Anyways. Crossfire last night was cool, I went to a pool party at Sam's house for Kevin... Got to flaunt my penguin bikini. Lol. Just kidding. And then today therapy SUCKED, she kept bringing up my attempt and she wouldn't leave me alone about it. I told her I didn't want to freaking talk about it because it'd make me cry. And then she brings in the whole family to discuss how disfunctional we are and how my parents are now officially divorced and it just pisses me off! Okay. Enough ranting. SO! HYS was cool. I did a LOT better for not playing for 17 days straight than I thought I would. I got most of the runs, except for the last one in Impresario Concerto. I'm waiting for tomorrow night because Chris should be home by then so I can call. I left a message on his cell yesterday. Wow. I'm really pissed off. I was on this thiny, and Sheila was like, "Yeah, my best friend, Sabrina, doesn't want me to talk to anyone from the hospital because she doesn't want you to fill my head with "Bad Thoughts." So I said, "Okay. I respect that. We're both better now, but whatever. I get it if you don't want to talk to me anymore." GRR! And I messaged her girlfriend too. I thought she'd be all like, "I'm too good to talk to you!" because that's how Sheila portrayed her, but she's pretty cool. Anyways. Pissed, pissed, pissed. Gimme some B_o_o_Z_e.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wtf...y aren't you online?

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get your ass online bitch

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get your ass online bitch

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home